I grew up reading comic books wanting to be a superhero. Comics taught me that those who speak the truth are heroes, all the rest are liars.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Statewide Races: Volunteer for Mark Ritchie!

Well, it is that time! Time to help bring the change we all need. Time to reach out to voters and make the difference. Here is one volunteer effort I just got in my in-box that I would like to help out:

As a supporter of Mark Ritchie I am hoping you can help us reach 11,000 voters before the election!
We are calling 11,000 swing voters twice before the election and I need 10 phoners per shift.

The phonebank shifts are:
Sundays 1-4, 5-8, Monday thru Thurs 6-9.

Our Ritchie Headquarters is at 2829 University Ave SE Mpls, Its a 9 story white bldg with windows that look like TV Screens. It is between the UofMN and KSTP TV.

Any and all time you can give would greatly be appreciated.
I am trying to get volunteers to commit to 1 day a week for the 5 weeks left, or more if you can.

Every phone call we make gets Mark's name out there, and we need to help get his name recognition up!

Please email this to your friends, family or co-workers, anyone who would be able to help us make the calls.

MaryB 612-414-6899

Mark Ritchie, candidate for Secretary of State, will put MN back on the track as towards safe as secure elections.

Please do what you can to help get Mark Ritchie win!

No comments: